I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't as 'regular' with my blogging as I should be. Christmas and New Year got in the way, as did my enjoyment of my holidays! I got all written, but a huge chunk of them were written in the span of a week. My regularity of commenting on other people's blogs was even less regular. I have only done 10. This probably is no where near what the lecturer is hoping for - but we weren't given a benchmark. The portfolio I spent quite a bit of time on - researching, evaluating and then creating my website. I am quite happy with the quality of my blog and portfolio, so hopefully the two of those will outweigh the fact I sucked at 'contributing to the learning of my peers'.
I used the new Google Sites to create my website and WOW!!! Sooooo much easier than the old version. I have decided that our research task in term 2 as part of our Year 8 STEM program is going to involve the students creating a website using Sites to share their findings about the animal they are creating their zoo enclosure for!
If anyone is interested in looking at my blog, you can find the posts that relate to this subject here:
And if you would like to check out my website, you can find that here:
Kelly Hollis ESC515 - Classroom Technologies
Feel free to share either resource with anyone who you think would benefit from them :)